I am a medical doctor from the University of Copenhagen 1982, educated and trained at University Hospitals in Copenhagen.
I am a consultant surgeon (General surgery and surgical gastroenterology) now working full-time in my down-town clinic in Frederiksberg.
Until October 2005 I was a consultant surgeon at the department of surgical gastroenterology at Gentofte University Hospital.
In the hospital my main responsibility was the surgical treatment of patients with bowel cancer.
In the clinic I have nurses specially trained to assist with surgical procedures and endoscopy. They have long experience from hospital operation theaters and endoscopy units.
I'm also in:
- The Health Professional Council for Surgery in the Capital Region (Hovedstaden)
- Board of Danish Colorectal Cancer Group
- Copenhagen Capital Region Cancer Steering Committee
- 3-party group of Surgery in the Capital Region
- Capital Region Task Force on Bowel Cancer Screening
- Board of Health's (sundhedsstyrelsen) working group for accelerated treatment organization for bowel cancer patients